Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Costume jewelry that costs an arm and a leg


... for me anyway. Not that I can afford to get them but they are so pretty. Usually I hate logos that are in your face plastered all over something, maybe I'm biased, but out of all the luxury brands I like Chanel the best. Even the logo, though prominent, somehow manages to look classy. I once saw a guy in the metro- cap put on backwards, loose baggy jeans, big hooded sweater and a Chanel earring on the left ear (the interlaced CC logo). I saw him in a different light. I was slightly impressed and very confused. I just didn't know what to make of it... I mean the dude was going for the 'gangsta' look but the Chanel earring just didn't go with the rest of him. And why Chanel? Correct me if I'm wrong but I didn't know it's a popular men's jewelry choice is all.

Images via Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment