Monday, July 27, 2009

Ice Age 3

Friend of mine and I went to watch the above film in 3D yesterday. Yes we both felt childish for going to see the movie but then once we were in the theatre there were MUCH older people watching it so we felt better. We were given Ray Ban wayfarer-like 3D glasses to watch the movie. We sat in the second row, the only tickets I could get. The first row was not available to customers I think because being too close to the screen to watch 3D might induce dizziness / nausea. Well that's my theory. I wanted to keep the damn 3D glasses afterwards but then the staff required everyone to drop them in the bucket when we left, shucks. It was a fun movie, though I did like the first 2 more. It would have been better if we didn't sit in the second row and if there weren't 3 year olds crying and shouting next to and behind me.

Image via seags.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment