Monday, July 27, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince


Okay, I actually went to see this the second day it came out. I just couldn't be bothered putting my two cents in until now. I went with my dad (that's how desparate I was). He fell asleep 3 times during the movie and by the 3rd time I gave up and just left him to watch the movie in dreamland. I guess for those that never read the book, the plot's a bit hard to follow. I mean I read all 7 books and even I forgot some things and got a bit lost. There are places in the movie I thought was a bit of a drag. Ron and Harry look a bit off to me, like awkward and not as cute as before...but Hermoine (sp?) gets hotter as she gets older.
I'm waiting for the last one to come out. Perhaps another 2 years ?

Image via jesharris.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment