Thursday, June 11, 2009

urgh


No, I don't have that. But that was the first thing that sprang to mind when I first felt sick. Gosh it's gotten everyone all paranoid and panicky. Basically I just feel tired, have back ache and stomach ache. No fever or anything else. As a result I have to postpone my trip overseas for another few days till I get better. For the past couple days I have done pretty much nothing but sleep and watch reruns of Saturday Night Live while I eat. As a person who usually have great difficulties sleeping, I have been having no problems doing that whatsoever throughout the past 2 days. All day and night. Wow...I guess I really must not be myself just yet. I'm getting there. I'm slowly sleeping less and less. Pretty soon I'll be back to my usual involuntary 5 hours. lol.

Image via Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment