Friday, April 24, 2009

Urban living

Hypothetically, if I had to choose- in a life or death situation- one site that describes my style, this one would come pretty close (listing out all the things I like from the site would seem like I work for them or something. Not so). It's quite sad that my 'style' can be summed up with just one site and the products are mass produced. So I guess really originality and creativity are just not in my vocabulary huh. That said, I love pretty much everything they have. Especially the home section, the products are so cute and quirky. I always look for nice ways to hang jewellery, so these grabbed my attention. They also double up as nice room decoration. Now if only I could get my grubby hands on some...Whoever said mass produced things can't be great too?!

No comments:

Post a Comment